Part 1: Redefining the Guilds
For part one, we took a look at each of the guilds and gave possible alternative philosophies and methods of the color pairings. We also took an early look at possible guild leaders and champions in the Week 3 challenge, and new cycle possibilities in Week 4.
- Week 1 Challenge: Leaving Town
- Week 2 Challenge: Urban Sprawl
- Week 3 Challenge: Birth, School, Work, Death
- Week 4 Challenge: Lessons Learned
- Week 5 Challenge: Blood on the Streets, Oil in the Heart
Part 2: Worldbuilding
In part two, we started thinking about what type of world we want Suvnica to be, how it differs from Ravnica, and what role the guilds are going to play (collectively and individually) on the plane.
- Week 6 Challenge: The Exiled
- Week 7 Challenge: Make-Up Week and Mana Fixing
- Suvnica Worldbuilding Survey Results
- Guild Profiles
- Threads of Fate
- The Unravelling
- All ten guilds
4/3/3 Suvnica Zhavi Tezzi Radkar Sahleen Threads of Fate Rimid Sorba Kismi The Unravelling Suiroza Gilrog Grohm
Part 3: Guild Keywords
In part three, we have locked in the creative identities of the world and guilds, and are starting to look at the mechanical focuses each of the guilds will adopt.
- Week 8 Challenge: Curses and Tricks
- Week 9 Challenge: The Same Thing Different
- Suvnica Hiatus Month
- Week 10 Challenge: Back in Black
- Week 11 Challenge: Five-Card Cycle
- Week 12 Challenge: Bottom Feeders and the Ascended
- Week 13 Challenge: Gangster's Paradise
- Week 14 Challenge: Present Tense
Part 4: Playtesting
In part four, we start doing some deeper designs into the more promising of the keyword submissions. Playtesting decks for individual mechanics are built and tested, and we look a little more into what's going to work on Suvnica and what won't.