Wednesday, August 2, 2017

CCDD 080217 - Goblin Game 2016 Results, Part 1

Hey Artisans. Every January during Goblin Week I run a twitter design thingy where I toss out a Goblin-Related design prompt and artwork, and you guys make a goblin. I never rendered the results from the last two years, but there are some fun goblins designs there, so I thought I'd pull them up and let you have a look.
I'm not reviewing the designs, but feel free to critique in the comments.


Must be a R goblin creature name/cost/rarity/p/t/rules must fit in 1 tweet abbreviations/shorthand ok include hashtag









Round 2: How about an uncommon for this teamup? Any card type, must be mono-R art:





3 comments:

  1. My copy and paste hack-job broke out of the div. C'est la vie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still a big fan of my designs, although the 1/1 for R common could well be a 2/2 for 1R instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Lord Belcher should probably be:

      When Lord Belcher attacks ..., ~ Gets +X/+0 until end of turn.
      0/4

      Delete