Wednesday, February 26, 2020

CCDD 022620 – Rouse the Rabble


I got inspiration from Divine Visitation, but I took it in a different direction.





I picked a creature type that hasn't been on other tokens to provide more options. It does go infinite with Conspiracy, as well as other creature type setters that don't come to mind, but I don't know how to fix that without severely limiting the card's potential. It's also really only a playable combo in Commander, which has ways to stop a three-card combo that makes infinite 1/1 tokens.

The name of the painting is "Peasants Brawling Over Cards," which is fitting for this medium.

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Also comparable to Anointed Procession.

    I hadn't realized that Conspiracy overrides other creature types. I'm glad Arcane Adaptation doesn't do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good, but I think in most sets would cost 2W or 1WW or WW.

    ReplyDelete