Hello Artisans! Anastase here. Remember this challenge?
Well we are going to do something similar this week, only trying the opposite:
You will have to design a card that synergizes if played alongside the previous card an Artisan suggested.
Each submission will use the next image in the queue, in order to generate a cycle of cards that each synergizes with the previous one: the drake synergies with the elf, the demon synergies with the drake, the elf synergies with the demon, the drake synergies with the elf...
I suggest making an "I'm next" comment immediately to claim your place in the chain if you want to avoid being scooped. Just don't be a jerk and wait an hour after doing so. Post your core idea asap so the next person can start, and then iterate from there.
- The cards have to be creatures.
- The order of the images has to be respected (drake, demon, elf)
- The new card has to be of a different rarity than the previous card.
- You cannot reply to a design you submitted save for updating that submission due to feedback. You cannot modify it to the point where the answer submitted after you has to change, however!
- You can use each image only once (so maximum three cards designed by each person).
- In case of simultaneous submissions, the one that is higher up in the comments section is the valid one.
|drake by randis|
|demon by Cloister|
|elf by sheppardarts|
Good crafting, Artisans!